Sunday, November 19, 2006


Nathan and I made our movie debut in a short documentory that a friend is doing about his Grandpa as a fighter pilot in WWII. Nathan of course plays the main character, Grandpa, and I have a short little scene in there playing the Grandma. Nate got to wear the actual WWII suit that Scott's Grandpa wore and I am wearing a dress that my Grandma wore back in the same era, when she was dating my Grandpa. It was a long night making this scene, but worth it. If you want to see a clip of the movie click on our link to themissionmovie.com and go to behind the scenes. You'll get to see a clip of Nathan in the act. They haven't put the scene of both of us on the website yet, so keep on checking and someday it will be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! How was your cruise? Let me know and i hope you have a Merry Christmas@+!